Stock Manager/Full Time Posted Jun 30th
Job: Stock Manager
- Maintain an organized stockroom/off-site area
- Maximize sales volume by ensuring merchandise styles and sizes are well represented on the sales floor
- Maintain visual presentation standards that are consistent with division philosophy and direction when placing / restocking merchandise on the sales floor
- Maintain appropriate sales floor inventory levels
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills
- Develop proficiency in all operational policies and procedures
- Partner with local warehouse to maintain product needs
- Create team environment between store and warehouse
- Manage time and prioritize tasks
- Motivate associates to meet goals / objectives
- Demonstrate teamwork within store and company
- Take initiative and use sound judgment
- Lead by example
- Must have management experience (high volume experience preferred)
- Must be available to work nights and weekends
- Customer service background preferred
This position is a full time position 40 hours a week including full benefits, holiday pay, vacation time, sick time
Apply in store.
Part Time /Part Time Posted Jun 30th
Looking for PT Sales Associate and Stock Person.
Apply in person.
FT and PT /Full Time and Part Time Posted Jun 30th
Full Time - We are currently seeking a customer service focused professional, with previous retail experience. Assistant Managers are responsible for ensuring store associates meet selling standards and possess strong communication skills. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills, a motivating attitude and will be able to work as a member of the team to ensure all store standards are met. Retail experience preferred
Part Time- Responsible for receiving, unpacking and preparing merchandise for the selling floor. He/she is also responsible for the organization, maintenance and cleanliness of the stock room.
Seasonal Sales associate: PT position during the back to school season must be friendly and energetic
Stop by the store and fill an application or email email@example.com.
Full Time and Part Time/Full Time and Part Time Posted Jun 26th
We are seeking friendly, energetic candidates to fill several positions in our eatery. We have part time and full time positions available.
Please apply in person at the eatery located at entrance 8.
Sales Supervisor/Full Time Posted Jun 23rd
This position supervises an assigned work schedule in the absence of the Store Manager by assisting in all aspects of the store operations including associate management, customer relations, stock disposition and merchandise displays.
Major Qualifications (include but are not limited to):
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a customer friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertisements.
- Demonstrates salesmanship skills by maintaining sales productivity levels.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, displaying maintenance, cleaning store including bathroom and stockroom, vacuuming and returning product to inventory.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise; participate in receiving and monitoring floor stock.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- 6 -12 months retail experience.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
Apply online at www.SteveMadden.com
Guess Factory Store
Co–Managers , Assistant Managers, Stock Associates, and Sales Associates./Full Time and Part Time Posted Jun 19th
The co-manager is responsible for selling floor leadership with the overall goal of customer satisfaction. He or she acts as second in command assisting the store manager in the overall running of an individual store
Assistant Manager(both full/part-time)
The assistant manager is responsible for overseeing the customer experience, training and development of the store staff, leading by example on the selling floor and maintaining the store standards on the selling floor and stockroom.
The stock associate is responsible for receiving, unpacking and preparing merchandise for the selling floor. He/she is also responsible for the organization, maintenance and cleanliness of the stock room.
The sales associate is responsible for maintaining store standards and delivering a positive customer experience. The sales associate will also be responsible for a variety of operational duties as assigned by the store management team (i.e. housekeeping duties, visual presentation standards, etc.).
Take advantage of this great opportunity and pass by GUESS Accessories (Space 172) to pick up an application!
OR contact Ariadna Arocha at 305-593-6140
Skechers USA Outlet
Assistant Manager & Sales Associates/Part Time Posted Jun 12th
Looking for part time Assistant Manager and Sales Associates.
Assistant Manager is a lead position responsible for managing the day to day operations and driving sales. We offer competitive pay.
Sales associate position has the duty of driving sales and selling all types of products to customers.
Apply in person: Skechers (305)5912667
OneClick Apple Specialist
Sales Associate/Part Time Posted Jun 12th
Sales associates are responsible for selling Apple products, services and solutions by getting to know customers and helping solve their unique needs. Previous retail experience is a plus.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Dolphin Mall Employment
Retailer Phone: (305) 200-3500
Key Holder & Sales Associates/Now Hiring Posted Jun 3rd
Now Hiring Key Holder and Part Time Sales Associates.
Apply in store to Yvette Cavallo or Barbara Arias.