- Local Manager, Assistant Manager, Helpers & Easter Bunny Characters /Other Posted Feb 2nd
Hop on Over! Cherry Hill Photo is seeking a talented, enthusiastic, and dedicated Local Manager, Assistant Manager, Helpers and Easter Bunny characters to contribute to our Easter Bunny photo set. Year after year, families and children flock to the Easter Bunny set to visit and get their annual photo with the Easter. As a local manager, it’s your job to build and manage a team that will engage customers in this dynamic environment. The Local Manager will hire and lead the team to engage customers and create a magical experience while capturing a photo with the Easter Bunny! Adaptable and flexible by nature, you're composed and collected as you balance the needs of your team, the Easter Bunny, the corporate partner and customers.
Season runs from late March (24/25) to April 15th. On site, paid training provided. Applicants applying to be the Easter Bunny (we provide the costume) must be a minimum age of 18 years old. Part time and full time positions available. Perfect for Moms of school age children, retirees, students, and anyone who desires to work seasonally and earn extra income.
Key qualifications for all staff include:
• Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences
• Taking digital photos (training provided)
• Greeting & working with families/children
• Learning the POS system (cash register) (training provided)
• Enthusiastic, Outgoing, flexible personality & dependability
In addition, the Local/Assistant Manager will be responsible for:
• Hiring, supervising and scheduling of staff
• Daily paperwork
• Daily deposits, Weekly payroll
• All aspects of set operations
Please respond online at: www.cherryhillphoto.com We will contact you for a phone interview, followed by an on-site interview.
Keyholder / Supervisor/Part Time Posted Mar 27th
A key holder is an acting member of the management team when the store manager and assistant managers are not in the store. A key holder is trained on all operational functions that the store manager and assistant managers are trained on, including opening and closing the store, administering returns and exchanges, setting sales goals, and dividing tasks among sales associates. A key holder is expected to be the link between the management team and the sales associates, assisting management to accomplish tasks such as store cleanings, merchandising, and motivating employees on the sales floor to help exceed goals. An ideal key holder is hardworking, a quick thinker, and friendly with excellent customer service skills. She also has a passion for the products and services that the brand provides.
- Contribute to the ability of the store to achieve sales goals by engaging customer, knowing promotional initiatives and keeping current on product knowledge.
- Deliver the best possible customer experience by greeting, engaging and assisting customers in order to determine their needs and exceed their expectations.
- Motivate staff by promoting and developing a team atmosphere and provide constant feedback to management team. Set goals and objectives and monitor completion of projects by Sales Associates.
- Take part in manager and periodic store meetings to discuss initiatives, objectives, issues, tasks and responsibilities.
- Oversee sales floor when appointed Manager on Duty.
- Maintain a service-first environment in which the customer is the primary focus and all non-selling task are secondary.
- Assist with training and development of current and new sales associates and help determine floor and project assignments.
- Manage and drive the daily opening and closing procedures for the store including shipment, registers, and sales floor maintenance.
- Partner with store management to ensure store operational tasks are addressed and completed including replenishments, transfers, signage placement, floor moves and markdowns.
- Collaborate with store management on completing merchandising initiatives and maintain high standards of visual presentation and overall brand experience with regard to signage, displays, sales floor organization, product placement and fixtures.
- Manage general housekeeping and maintenance duties to ensure the store is maintained in an efficient, clean and safe manner at all times.
- Provide loss prevention awareness to protect store assets and ensure a safe and secure work environment.
At least one year of experience in a retail store.
High School degree/GED or experience equivalent.
College degree in and/or interest in merchandising, business, marketing and/or related field are a plus.
Must be creative and demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit.
Proven leadership, motivational, and training abilities.
High energy and an enthusiasm for providing customer service.
A passion for the products and services the brand provides.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to organize and manage multiple big-picture priorities.
Works well in a team environment, as well as independently with the ability to execute direction.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at the store.
Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Key Holders/Full & Part Time Posted Mar 27th
Claire's is looking for people who want to be part of a great team, love fashion and have passion for coahing others. Hiring all positions full and part time for;
Store Manager must have minimum of 2-years prior experience.
If interested email or refer a friend to: email@example.com or stop by the store for an application. Bring resume.
Solstice Sunglasses Boutique Outlet
Selling Specialist/Part Time Posted Mar 23rd
The Selling Specialist provides an exceptional customer experience by working closely with customers to meet their needs.
• Initiates contact with the customer in the store and helps the customer feel welcome
• Assesses the needs of the customer and provides the appropriate level of service and expertise
• Communicates with customers about style, quality and value of our products
• Aware of in store promotions and communicates them to customers
• Builds repeat customer through excellent customer service and use of mailing list
• Aware of store sales plans and results
• Ensures personal sales productivity goals are met
• Maintains all visual standards
• Completes assigned duties in a timely manner with attention to details
• Operates cash register with accuracy and efficiency
• Actively listens and accepts direction and guidance from management
• Maintains a positive, upbeat and energetic demeanor
• Other duties deemed necessary
• HS Diploma required
• Prior retail or customer service experience necessary
• Luxury goods experience a plus
• Reliable and punctual
• Strong communication and conversation skills; outgoing, courteous, genuine and approachable
• Self-confident and mature, with a positive attitude and approach to work
• Strong Customer Service skills
• Basic fashion and style trend knowledge
• Able to work flexible hours
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds
• BILINGUAL A PLUS
Apply at: solsticesunglasses.com/career
Assistant Manager/Part Time Posted Mar 10th
Assistant Managers are vital to The Gymboree Corporation. Their core responsibilities are to assist the Store Manager with leading Store Teams, providing legendary customer service, and recruiting and developing top retail talent. Compliance with company policies and federal and state regulations is essential.Job Requirements :
Candidates must have a minimum of 2-3 years of management experience.
Specialty retail experience is preferred.
Apply at store direct.
Assistant Manager & Sales Associate/Full & Part Time Posted Feb 15th
• Demonstrates a passion for exceeding customer expectations
• Partners with managers to foster an environment of teamwork
• Assists in the individual growth and development of store team members
• Can work a flexible schedule
• Consistently utilizes the company selling model to actively engage our customers
• Maintains visual standards consistent with company guidelines and expectations
• Processes shipments and completes tasks as directed
Store Managers, Assistant Managers & Key Holders/Full & Part Time Posted Feb 13th
ICING is currently hiring full and part time positions for;
If interested, please apply in person at the store. Bring resume.
General Merchandise Key Holder & Sales Associate/Part Time Posted Feb 6th
Peterson's Dolphin Mall Harley-Davidson
At American Road Group, your talent and love for the Harley-Davidson brand is shared and appreciated. Join the premier Harley-Davidson retail store group in the USA.
• We offer a Fun working environment
• A place for professional growth and development
• Competitive compensation & comprehensive benefits package
Now Hiring for the following positions:
PT General Merchandise Key Holder
PT General Merchandise Sales Associate
Please apply at: http://www.americanroad.biz/careers
Team Player (Sales Associate)/Part Time Posted Jan 24th
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT
Are you always pushing through your own barriers, crave to improve your own performance and find creative ways to challenge yourself?
We want employees that crave that pursuit, that thrive on it…that Stop At Never.
If this sounds like you, then we want you on our team.
JOIN OUR ELITE TEAM
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for ensuring an exemplary customer experience which includes, but not limited to greeting, fitting, and assisting with meeting the customer’s needs and ensuring they experience the full breadth of our product lines
- Achieves individual sales goals and contributes to the overall store success
- Ensures the customer is the primary focus and all non-selling tasks are secondary
- Ensures Loss Prevention awareness to protect the store from internal and external shortage
- Assists Store Management team with non-selling operational tasks including: replenishing stock levels on the sales floor, organizing and maintaining organization of the store stockroom, assisting with proper sales promotional setup of the store and maintenance of the sales floor and stockroom to create a neat, clean and well presented store.
- Adaptable and available to support scheduling needs of the business
- Adheres to company policies and procedures, standards and practices, regulatory compliance, and company directives including dress code and attendance
- Support directives from visuals, operations and marketing groups to ensure that all directives are properly executed
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management.
- Demonstrates high level of quality work, attendance and appearance.
- Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures and Safety Regulations.
- Adheres to local, state and federal laws.
- Additional responsibilities assigned by supervisor related to your position/department.
- Ability to work varied hours, nights, days and weekends to support the business needs.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities
- Interacts with all levels throughout organization including employees and outside vendors.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Client Focus
- Decision Making
- Honesty and Integrity
- Results Orientated
- Strategic Agility
- Time Management
- 1+ year sales experience in specialty or luxury retail and/or customer service experience.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently operate cash register while following cash handling procedures.
- Good computer skills: Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Apply at: ASICS Careers