Love shopping at our center? Love working here too!
Whether looking for a position with the center or one of our leading retailers, please check back often as positions are updated frequently.
- Easter Photo Set - Seasonal Staff /Seasonal Posted Feb 2nd
Job Summary – WORK WITH THE EASTER BUNNY / BE THE EASTER BUNNY Season runs from early March to March 26, 2016
Cherry Hill Photo is seeking talented, enthusiastic and dependable people to join our TEAM. Year after year, families & children flock to the Easter set to visit with Easter Bunny and get their annual Photo. It’s our job to create a memorable visit and capture that memory. Excellent Opportunity for College Students, Parents, Retirees; anyone looking for extra income. Flexible shifts, Great pay and Incentive opportunities.
Key Qualifications – Proven ability to provide positive, joyful guest experience, dependable, with energetic personality
EASTER BUNNY(S). We are looking for people to wear our Costume and be THE EASTER BUNNY. The Bunny sits for the photographs with the children and the families and engages the Spring Holiday experience. Set the excitement for the guests as you, the Easter Bunny connects with the children. You bring the personality, we provide the costume, non-speaking position. Flexible hours and shifts. Minimum Age 18, Costume size – 6ft or under, 200lbs. max.
CASHIERS, PHOTOGRAPHERS, GREETERS – We train you on our user friendly equipment. Flexible hours and shifts Minimum Age 17
Paid Training provided. No Experience necessary. Get paid to have fun and spread joy with the children!
Please respond to ad #563 email@example.com, with a cover letter and/or resume, including your contact telephone number. We will contact you to complete a phone interview, and follow up with an on-site interview.
Movado Company Store
Manager/Full Time Posted Feb 9th
Location : Dolphin Mall, Miami FL US 33172
Job Type : Full Time
Career Level : Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Category : Sales, Customer Support/Client Care, Retail
Job Description :
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth - and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join the Movado Company Store team as the Manager of our store located in the Dolphin Mall in Miami, FL.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Achieve financial objectives for the store—this includes meeting or exceeding store sales goals and ensuring that store expense budgets are met
- Set sales goals for all store associates and monitor their performance against these goals
- Analyze store performance through the use of business analytics and implement programs to enhance store performance
- Recruit, hire, train, evaluate and counsel store employees to ensure peak performance
- Schedule, organize and assign employees as well as follow up on their work results to maximize store performance
- Maintain and enhance the performance of the staff through continuous training and coaching
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and ensure that the store utilizes excellent CRM practices
- Regularly conduct performance evaluations and communicate the appropriate employee improvement plans
- Resolve customer issues or complaints in a timely manner and determine the optimal solutions that result in customer satisfaction
- Ensure that all store employees maintain the store in accordance with company standards
- Provide exceptional customer service and ensure that all employees within the store also provide exceptional customer service
- Conduct regular store meetings to keep staff informed of all store and corporate issues
- Communicate, implement and manage store marketing and merchandising programs
- Execute and monitor loss prevention and shrink programs in accordance with corporate policies
- Oversee all store operational issues and administrative duties and ensure the timely opening and closing of the store
- Maintain the stability, security and reputation of the store by complying with corporate, legal and security requirements
- Regularly communicate and coordinate with the appropriate corporate personnel in operations of the store
Job Requirements :
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience as a Retail Manager, preferably in watch, jewelry, fashion, accessories, specialty and/or luxury retail
- Solid sales background
- Open availability and flexibility to work according to needs of the business and to ensure store objectives are met (Flexible Schedule)
- Strong business acumen—use of business analytics
- Superior skills in managing employees with an ability to develop and mentor as it relates to sales performance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Bilingual: English/Spanish is a Plus.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalence experience
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY - NO AGENCIES
One of the world's premier watchmakers, Movado Group, Inc. designs, manufactures and distributes watches from ten of the most recognized and respected names in time: Movado, Concord, Ebel and ESQ Movado along with our Coach, HUGO BOSS, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Scuderia Ferrari and Tommy Hilfiger licensed watch brands.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws
To submit your resume for this job please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resume to 1-888-810-2426
Maurice's Jewelers / Pandora
Jewelry Sales Associates/Assistant Manager/Pandora Specialist/Full & Part Time Opportunities Available Posted Feb 4th
Maurice's Jewelers is family owned well-established high end jewelry boutique in the heart of Miami for over 75 years. In 1935 Maurice Koppel built the foundation of a jewelry store on loyalty, trust and honesty. He not only established Maurice's Jewelers but the start of a family legacy. Three generations now continue on with his passion and traditions of making sure that every customer gets exactly what they are looking for, at the right price, and the best quality.
We are looking for responsible, dedicated and creative professionals who enjoy working with people and like the idea of selling a product you are passionate about. Working in a jewelry store gives you the opportunity to share in some of your customers’ happiest moments: engagements, important anniversaries, birthdays and other celebrations. We are looking for individuals to join our team at both of our luxury boutiques in Miami.
Position Overview & Requirements
Jewelry Sales Associates
Full time and Part time Positions available
- Responsible for ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability
- Responsible for greeting, identifying and fulfilling our customers jewelry needs
- Passionate for selling
- Loyalty and dependability
- Self-motivated, ready for ongoing learning and career development
- Professional attitude, experience and ability to interact with clientele
- Excellent sales, customer service and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Responsibility for meeting sales goals
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
-Participates in visual directives, including setting planograms, maintaining zones and upholding cleaning standards. Performs other duties as assigned/required.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
- Flexibility to work overtime and extra hours as needed
- Experience and previous work in sales/retail is an advantage
- Spanish language proficiency is an advantage
- Training Programs
- Opportunity for Advancement and career growth
Please email resume to Meaghan@mauricesjewelers.com
Key Holder & Sales Associates/Full & Part Time Opportunities Available Posted Feb 1st
At American Road Group, your talent and love for the Harley-Davidson brand is shared and appreciated. Join the premier Harley-Davidson retail store group in the USA.
- We offer a Fun working environment
- A place for professional growth and development
- Competitive compensation & comprehensive benefits package
Now Hiring for the following positions:
FT General Merchandise Key Holder
PT General Merchandise Key Holder
PT General Merchandise Sales Associate
Please apply at: Americanroad.biz
Assistant Manager/Sales Associates /Full & Part Time Opportunities Posted Jan 18th
Looking for Assistant Manager and Part-time Sales Associates with retail experience
Apply in store.
Phone Number: 305-629-6757
Customer Service Director /Part Time Posted Jan 8th
This position is part time (25-29 hours a week) and it includes benefits such as vacation and holiday pay.
1. Monitor sales floor and zone coverage to drive sales and maintain customer focus
2. Training and development of employees in all aspects of customer service along with assistance from GM, HR, and support management
3. Ensure Customer Surveys remain at 85% or hire and review deficiencies with staff
4. Oversee sales floor in place of manager at times
5. React to store staffing and coverage changes by activating on-call shifts and/or calling in additional coverage
6. Train and develop all new hires in conjunction with HR manager and GM
7. Communicates hourly KPI's to staff via radios and touch base
8. Responsible for motivating associates and promoting company/store generated contests or initiatives
1. Must have extensive customer service experience (no less than 2 years) and must be comitted to excellent customer service.
2. Must be willing to train and develop associates.
Apply in person.
Stockroom Manager /Full Time Posted Jan 8th
This position is full time (32-40 hours a week) and includes benefits such as vacation, holiday pay, sick time and medical.
1. Maximize sales volume by ensuring merchandise styles and sizes are well represented on the sales floor
2. Maintain visual presentation standards that are consistent with division philosophy and direction when placing/restocking merchandise on the sales floor
3. Maintain appropriate sales floor inventory levels
4. Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills
5. Develop proficiency in all operational policies and procedures
6. Manage time and prioritize tasks
1. Maintain store appearance to reflect division standard
2. Replenish merchandise on a timely basis
3. Have knowledge of store merchandise
4. Keep management informed of all merchandise-related issues
5. POS set-up is timely and effective
6. Executes markdowns and re-merchandise as needed
7. Maintain stockroom organization merchandise/fixtures/hardware/general cleanliness
Apply in person