Love shopping at our center? Love working here too!
Whether looking for a position with the center or one of our leading retailers, please check back often as positions are updated frequently.
- Local Manager, Assistant Manager, Helpers & Easter Bunny Characters /Other Posted Feb 2nd
Hop on Over! Cherry Hill Photo is seeking a talented, enthusiastic, and dedicated Local Manager, Assistant Manager, Helpers and Easter Bunny characters to contribute to our Easter Bunny photo set. Year after year, families and children flock to the Easter Bunny set to visit and get their annual photo with the Easter. As a local manager, it’s your job to build and manage a team that will engage customers in this dynamic environment. The Local Manager will hire and lead the team to engage customers and create a magical experience while capturing a photo with the Easter Bunny! Adaptable and flexible by nature, you're composed and collected as you balance the needs of your team, the Easter Bunny, the corporate partner and customers.
Season runs from late March (24/25) to April 15th. On site, paid training provided. Applicants applying to be the Easter Bunny (we provide the costume) must be a minimum age of 18 years old. Part time and full time positions available. Perfect for Moms of school age children, retirees, students, and anyone who desires to work seasonally and earn extra income.
Key qualifications for all staff include:
• Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences
• Taking digital photos (training provided)
• Greeting & working with families/children
• Learning the POS system (cash register) (training provided)
• Enthusiastic, Outgoing, flexible personality & dependability
In addition, the Local/Assistant Manager will be responsible for:
• Hiring, supervising and scheduling of staff
• Daily paperwork
• Daily deposits, Weekly payroll
• All aspects of set operations
Please respond online at: www.cherryhillphoto.com We will contact you for a phone interview, followed by an on-site interview.
Assistant Manager & Sales Associate/Full & Part Time Posted Feb 15th
• Demonstrates a passion for exceeding customer expectations
• Partners with managers to foster an environment of teamwork
• Assists in the individual growth and development of store team members
• Can work a flexible schedule
• Consistently utilizes the company selling model to actively engage our customers
• Maintains visual standards consistent with company guidelines and expectations
• Processes shipments and completes tasks as directed
Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Key Holder, Sales Associate/Full & Part Time Posted Feb 13th
Claire's is currently hiring full and part time positions for;
Key Holder &
If interested, please stop by the store for an application. Bring resume.
Store Managers, Assistant Managers & Key Holders/Full & Part Time Posted Feb 13th
ICING is currently hiring full and part time positions for;
If interested, please apply in person at the store. Bring resume.
General Merchandise Key Holder & Sales Associate/Part Time Posted Feb 6th
Peterson's Dolphin Mall Harley-Davidson
At American Road Group, your talent and love for the Harley-Davidson brand is shared and appreciated. Join the premier Harley-Davidson retail store group in the USA.
• We offer a Fun working environment
• A place for professional growth and development
• Competitive compensation & comprehensive benefits package
Now Hiring for the following positions:
PT General Merchandise Key Holder
PT General Merchandise Sales Associate
Please apply at: http://www.americanroad.biz/careers
Team Player (Sales Associate)/Part Time Posted Jan 24th
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT
Are you always pushing through your own barriers, crave to improve your own performance and find creative ways to challenge yourself?
We want employees that crave that pursuit, that thrive on it…that Stop At Never.
If this sounds like you, then we want you on our team.
JOIN OUR ELITE TEAM
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for ensuring an exemplary customer experience which includes, but not limited to greeting, fitting, and assisting with meeting the customer’s needs and ensuring they experience the full breadth of our product lines
- Achieves individual sales goals and contributes to the overall store success
- Ensures the customer is the primary focus and all non-selling tasks are secondary
- Ensures Loss Prevention awareness to protect the store from internal and external shortage
- Assists Store Management team with non-selling operational tasks including: replenishing stock levels on the sales floor, organizing and maintaining organization of the store stockroom, assisting with proper sales promotional setup of the store and maintenance of the sales floor and stockroom to create a neat, clean and well presented store.
- Adaptable and available to support scheduling needs of the business
- Adheres to company policies and procedures, standards and practices, regulatory compliance, and company directives including dress code and attendance
- Support directives from visuals, operations and marketing groups to ensure that all directives are properly executed
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management.
- Demonstrates high level of quality work, attendance and appearance.
- Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures and Safety Regulations.
- Adheres to local, state and federal laws.
- Additional responsibilities assigned by supervisor related to your position/department.
- Ability to work varied hours, nights, days and weekends to support the business needs.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities
- Interacts with all levels throughout organization including employees and outside vendors.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Client Focus
- Decision Making
- Honesty and Integrity
- Results Orientated
- Strategic Agility
- Time Management
- 1+ year sales experience in specialty or luxury retail and/or customer service experience.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently operate cash register while following cash handling procedures.
- Good computer skills: Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)